Tuesday 15 January 2013

Kampfgruppe Kursk


Here's a shot of my battle group so far. Had a bit of trepidation unpacking these, couldn't remember how well I had managed to paint these five years ago but the results are pretty good (some of the free hand leaves a bit to be desired will use transfers in future). Have some more stuff I need to base and paint up.
All figures are 10mm Pendraken
Here's the CO planning the operation
Infantry disembark from their half tracks,
I think they should really be less blue and more grey, but I hate hate painting grey  

Heavy Machine Gun stands
Pak 40
Wespe SPA
Panzer IV and Tiger
Recon
Sdkfz 222



2 comments:

  1. What size are your bases? Nice looking btw.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Itinerant. We use 25 x 50mm for infantry and transports. 30 x 50 for tanks and the self propelled arty. 40 x 40 for HQs and ATGs and 50 x 50 for the CO.

    ReplyDelete